XEDD Processing Tool
Raw data, intelligence well-done
Let’s face it – processing data can be a grind. And, the more data you have, the more people, time and technology it takes to produce the discovery intelligence you and your clients need. Our proprietary processing engine, XEDD, was built by former Microsoft engineers to help clients process multiple terabytes of raw data, while providing unparalleled capacities, speed, scalability and customization.
Engineered to individual client specifications, XEDD enables clients to convert raw data into the intelligence they need in an efficient, accurate and streamlined fashion.
- Built and supported by former Microsoft engineers
- Microsoft .NET architecture
- SQL back end
- Secured in SSAE 16 Type II (SOC 1) certified data center in Dallas, TX
- Hundreds of supported file formats
- Successful processing of small to multi-terabyte projects
- Highly scalable, performs just as well processing 1 GB of PSTs (Outlook) as 1024 GB of NSFs
- Customizable architecture, flexible design allows quickly for changes in workflow and updates
- Integrates best-of-breed technologies
- Constantly evolving, regular feature improvements and additions
- Built-in quality control checks at all stages
Please contact me regarding XDD eDiscovery Services